Want to know more?
Are you looking for Microsoft Outlook tips? If so, you’re in the right place! Outlook is a very useful tool, and not only for email. It’s also a very complicated tool at times – I’m sure most people don’t know how to use every single feature of the program. To help you, here is a library of the Microsoft Outlook tips we have shared on Twitter and Facebook.
- Outlook 2013 Quick Start Guide: http://officeimg.vo.msecnd.net/en-us/files/255/161/AF103733520.pdf
- Do you use Microsoft Outlook? Organise your inbox with these very useful features: http://www.microsoft.com/atwork/productivity/emailtools.aspx#fbid=Jd6i6qeBEXO
- Do you perform the same actions over and over again with your emails? If so, the Quick Steps feature could save you a lot of time. Automate common or repetitive tasks with Quick Steps:http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook-help/automate-common-or-repetitive-tasks-with-quick-steps-HA010370689.aspx
- You can quickly add dates and times to your appointments using these tricks:
- Here are the steps to find all messages from a specific sender:
- Three tips for making Outlook’s To-Do bar work for you: http://www.techrepublic.com/blog/window-on-windows/three-tips-for-making-outlooks-to-do-bar-work-for-you/6958
- If you always perform the same actions on a certain type of message, why not set up your own Quick Step command to save time?
- Easily create Outlook Notes from text in other programs:
If there are any specific subjects that you’d like us to cover, please contact us: email@example.com